Partner with StarChapter
See How We Can Help Your Assocation
Associations helping their local leaders save time, engage members, and grow by streamlining the management tools of the chapter with StarChapter.
Associations leverage StarChapter to deliver an effective local chapter solution, while strengthening their brand consistency. We offer solutions to some of the major challenges associations face in regards to their chapters:
- For branding, StarChapter can offer a pre-approved website layout for your chapters to use for consistency
- For keeping membership data in sync between national and the local chapters, StarChapter Membership Data Sync, which maintains accurate and consistent data
- For reporting, StarChapter Portfolio, a product specifically designed to help national leaders gain more awareness of local chapter activity through access to aggregated results
- For chapter stability, a team of StarChapter Advisors will help with ongoing board training and support for their chapters
- For technology concerns, StarChapter prioritizes security, data privacy, and staying current with features and functionality so your volunteer leaders don't have to
StarChapter provides an affordable option to IREM chapters that offers multiple functions under one convenient platform [...]. StarChapter makes it easy to import a membership roster that allows chapters to maintain current, accurate membership information and send e-blasts and other communications, saving time and increasing efficiency."
Betsey Siska, IREM, Director, Region & Chapter Relations
[StarChapter] cuts down on some of the daunting tasks of being a chapter leader, all of the behind the scenes. It allows the leaders to focus on growing the membership and providing professional quality education to their members."
Nikki Jackson, CMSA, Director Member and Chapter Services
In our personal and professional lives, we’re accustomed to having easy online experiences. We want to provide that same convenience to our chapters’ members by allowing chapters to efficiently and professionally manage membership, events, and communications [with StarChapter].”
John Conn, ACI, Director, Chapter Activities